FOR PROFESSIONAL USE - comprehensive birth plan bundle
This is a bundle for professionals that includes BOTH the comprehensive birth plan and the birth plan for scheduled c-sections. For more details, see the description of each plan offered for individual use only at www.LeannaMae.org/birth
for curricula/digital products for professional use
exclusively with the students/clients
of an individual professional
--> Content authored by Leanna Mae (www.LeannaMae.org)
--> Content is copyrighted to Leanna and will remain copyrighted to the author. Buyers do not own any copyright to the material.
--> Permission is granting use of copyrighted material for professionals in women’s health.
- Buyer may use the material exclusively with their own students or clients. This is not for public distribution or non-professional use.
- Buyer may use this one-on-one with clients, in group settings, or in classes.
- It may be used with individuals for services in person or virtually. For example, doulas may use this with clients that are local or virtual.
- It may be used for groups and classes in-person only. For example, childbirth educators may use this to teach local classes that are not online.
- Buyer may charge any amount (including zero additional dollars) for offering this material as part of their services. For example, doulas and midwives may include this as part of their package or use it as an add-on option at whatever price they choose.
- If teaching this material in a group or class in person, the buyer may charge any amount.
- Buyer cannot remove the credit to the creator in the header.
- Buyer cannot remove the usage disclaimer in the footer.
- Products cannot be modified or edited.
- Content is not for resale.
- This is not to be distributed outside of the professional’s students, clients, or patients. It is not to be distributed on the internet. It is not to be posted on social media as a file, text, photograph, or screenshot.
- It is not to be taught online through a learning platform, a live video site or app, social media, or in any way on the internet.
There are no refunds for digital products.