FOR TRAINING/FACILITY USE - coping with contractions handout
This may be used by healthcare facilities or training organizations such as doula training or childbirth educator training. This is the facility use version of the handout for individual use. There is also an option for individual professionals to use exclusively with their students, clients, or patients.
for curricula/digital products for training organizations and healthcare facilities
--> Content authored by Leanna Mae (www.LeannaMae.org)
--> Content is copyrighted to Leanna and will remain copyrighted to the author. Buyers do not own any copyright to the material.
--> Permission is granting use of copyrighted material for professionals in women’s health.
- Buyer may use the material in the training of women’s health professionals. For example, doula training organizations or childbirth educator training programs may include this in their material and in their classes.
- Buyer may use the content with the clients/patients of a healthcare facility. For example, a birthing center may offer this as a resource for their patients. Another example, a hospital-based childbirth educator can use this purchased content in their classes at their facility.
- Instructors using this material may include it in a general training or teaching this topic on its own.
- Instructors may charge any amount for teaching this material.
- Buyer may charge any amount (including zero additional dollars) for offering this material as part of their facility’s resources for patients.
- Buyer cannot remove the credit to the creator in the header.
- Buyer cannot remove the usage disclaimer in the footer.
- Products cannot be modified or edited.
- Content is not for resale.
- This is not to be distributed outside of the training organization or healthcare facility. It is not to be distributed on the internet. It is not to be posted on social media as a file, text, photograph, or screenshot.
There are no refunds for digital products.